Sunday, July 15, 2007

To post or not to post



I can't decide! I had thought to set this up and see how much I could figure out before I started posting but since I have a long way to go, I thought I would go ahead and jump in with my first post! I'm sure I'll have to drag a kidlet in to coach me through some of this (like how to make that photo in the header smaller!) I've tried several times but it's kind of like looking in the fridge for something to eat 10 minutes after you looked before - nothing new appears in those 10 minutes! LOL


So, since this blog is labeled as a stitching blog, I thought I would show you what I am currently stitching on. I'm really not sure why I had the urge to embroider pillowcases a couple of weeks ago - I haven't done stamped embroidery in over 20 years, but anyway - that is what I am stitching on at the moment - stamped pillowcases! One down, one to go!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pillowcases! I would love to have a whole linen cabinet full of things like that. :)