Tuesday, September 25, 2007

want a cookie?


I picked up this white cake plate at Pandora's the other day. (I tried to put a link in here, but it isn't working at the moment - Margo had pictures of this shop on her blog a few days ago) I seem to have developed a thing for cake stands lately. Anyway - I thought this cute little white cake stand needed some decoration so I made cookies last night after work.

Sure wish fall would make it to east Texas - it was really too hot to have the oven on but they sure taste good!
I was going to put up some pictures of favorite things in my house but when I started going through the pictures I realized I seriously need to take some new photos! Almost every shot has changed in some way since the last photos. I get bored easy! LOL
Thanks so much for the comments on my framed sampler and the painted table and drawers. (more like a spray of the can, Margo! I was too lazy to brush this weekend but considering how much spray paint it took, I think it would have been faster to brush!) Still haven't decided what I am going to put in all those drawers. They will hold CDs but I have way more than that!
Becky - go ahead and paint it - I won't tell! LOL.

11 comments:

Linda said...

Your cookies look yummy and I'm a fan of milk glass too. Enjoy Linda

Esther Sunday said...

Your making me fat! But, I love it. Esther

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Of course, I love the milk glass cake plate! :)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Tina, I love your recent posts - and the cake plate is outstanding!!! I love milk glass also, and sure would like to find some more, I'm going to need to make a trip to East TX for sure.

edlo1804@sbcglobal.net

Cottage said...

Tina, I'm tagging you! Hope I didn't already write, crazy brain cell can't keep up...check out my blog for the details. Hugs, Melissa

cherry said...

Love the cake stand...I have several as well...very versatile. What color green is on your walls...very pretty. cherry

Michelle said...

Tina,

Ok - my blog is up and running - a definite work in progress but also a learning experience.

Take a peek if you want..more to come.

Michelle

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Oh, those cookies look great!
Penny

Margo said...

the cookies look great. Yes it is very hot and I'm tired of it. But I'm going to Canton tomorrow anyway. BTW Is that a Fiesta Plate I spy there. Vintage or new?? Did I tell you I collect Fiesta? We still need to have our chocolate meet up.

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

LOL Tina! If I end up painting the bed (oh, dresser and side table) you will be the first to know. Do you think he'd notice? haha.

That is a wonderful cake stand and I love milk glass, too. Cookies look great, and like Esther, they are making me fat!

Have a great weekend!!

Becky

Anonymous said...

I love white cake stands, I collect them. I knew we liked the same things. Oh, I do like cookies too.
:) Bren