Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gingerbread men



I have a little gingerbread man theme going in my kitchen this year (well - with the limited decorating I have done in the kitchen) The little gingerbread man plate I made years ago when I was doing ceramics. The ones hanging from the shelf on the bakers rack I bought in Canton. I planned to put them on some garland to hang on the kitchen window but I ended up not putting up any garland anywhere this year so I just hung them off the shelf. The towels are hanging on my cute little glass towel bar. I couldn't believe I found a yellow towel with a gingerbread man! I just had to have that one! I found some cute place mats and napkins at the new Kohl's in Tyler the other day, but they aren't on the table this morning - I was gluing and glittering over the weekend and I still haven't cleaned up all of my mess.

3 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

Wow! I love your gingerbread men and the Santas, Really love your porch! I am a porch kind of gal. My hubby and I just put on a small one on the front of our house. It changes the whole look! Looks AWESOME!

Michelle said...

Your gingerbread men are sweet. I really like the towels on your glass rack! Glitter?? You too? Michelle

Linda said...

Hi Tina, Your front entrance is just beautiful! I love all the lights. How cute, a fire station and Santas they are neat. I've never seen a Santa firemen before....I like. Love all the gingerbread men in the kitchen, perfect. Have a happy day and keep on glittering, sad to say it's all over my house, but I love it. Linda