This tag was a series of questions.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Much the same thing as I am doing now (minus blogging!) I lived in the same house - although that was about the time we started the major renovations so it was - okay it still is - a mess! I had the same job although the store has since sold to a different owner. I still do the same thing and work the same 3 days a week. My most important job was taking care of these guys. The oldest had just graduated from high school
and now we are less than a year from the youngest graduating from college!
How does that happen?
Five things on your to-do list.
1. Finish this house - yes, I'm rolling on the floor laughing too
2. Learn more about gardening - I'm having fun with that this year
3. Get organized - yep still laughing
4. Lose 50lbs - I know, laughing so hard it hurts.
5. Enjoy my grown children. I love seeing the mature young men they have grown into.
Five snacks you enjoy.
3. Popcorn - extra butter
4. Cheesecake ice cream from the Marble Slab
5. more chocolate
Things you would do if you were a millionaire
Anything I dang well pleased!
Places you have lived.
Okay - now for Nancy's tag
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Post 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your entry.
I've linked back, posted the rules and now for 6 unimportant things about myself.
1. I deal cards left handed (I'm right handed)
2. I hate to dress up. If my jeans don't have holes in them, I'm good.
3. I hate to pack.
4. I have a pet peeve about my middle child's name - it is Timothy - not Tim. I am the only person this bothers!
5. I wasn't named after anyone so as not to hurt any one's feelings, but both my brother and sister were named after our parents.
6. I am a bit of a pack rat - and yet I hate clutter. No wonder I am so screwed up!
Now the award:
Brenda passed this along to me.
This is what was posted on her blog in regards to the award.
The origin of the Arte y Pico Award: "This prize has arisen from the daily visits that I dedicate to many blogs which nourish me and enrich me with creativity. In them I see dedication, creativity, care, comradeship, but mainly, ART, much art. I want to share this prize with all those bloggers that entertain me day to day and to share this prize with those who enrich me every day.
Thanks to both Brenda and Nancy. I'm not going to pass any of these along. Since I am so slow at responding I've seen both tags and the award on many blogs already - but if you want to participate in the tags - feel free!got a few peas, but not enough to show. I'll have to pull a bag out from the freezer to have enough to cook a 'mess'.
I hope all those links work.
Hope you are having a wonderful week!