Friday, January 9, 2009

Needlebook

Thanks for the comments on the 'projects' post. I really hadn't thought we had done much last year and if it weren't for blogging I probably wouldn't have as many pictures to show for it!
I'm not getting a lot done around here - at least not anything blog-worthy. I put away a lot of floss from past projects, I've cleaned out the pantry and freezer. I'm working on cleaning out my closet.
Thought I would show you this needlebook I made for a Christmas gift. I bought the kit (pre-cut boards and confusing instructions) at the Houston Quilt Festival


the lady at the booth said she could do one in 30 minutes - trust me it took me way longer than 30 minutes!
Don't forget to scroll back to the post from Saturday to sign up for the fob giveaway!

5 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

That's so cute! Wish I could sew. I took HE in middle school. The class couldnt moe on until I infinshed my apron. It took awhile. I felt so bad b/c the other kids wanted to move onto cookies (me too). I guess it wasn;t a good foundation for me. I admore anyone who can!


Oh, I am with you about Maxine...I love her too!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Still haven't gotten out there and taken the ornaments out of the holly trees. I'm usually pretty good about putting things up when the time comes. Guess I'm moving a little slower in my old age. I hate cleaning the fridge and freezer!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

You did well with those confusion instructions, that looks amazing!!!

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

I love the colors...very pretty!

Michelle said...

Tina,
You did a wonderful job on the needlebook. I've been intimidated to try my hand at one..

Michelle