Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just saying hi!

So, yesterday I thought I would just take the day off from house hunting and do whatever. I managed to spend the morning making a quilt square before getting sucked back into the computer looking at houses again.
Here are the first two months blocks from the Thimbleberries quilt.


January


February (needs a little ironing I see)

We get one 12" square and three 6" squares to do each month. The March kit was short one fabric so I'm waiting on that before I can start that one.

I'm trying really hard to keep up with reading posts - even with little to know commenting I can't seem to get my reader below 300 posts! I get down close to 300 then the next time I sign on. . .

Love reading the posts, just sorry I can't comment much.

Back to my house hunting!

ps - the mirror is safe from paint at the moment. :)

4 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Don't worry. We understand how it is! I love your quilt. And I love Thimbleberries!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

It is admirable that you are keeping up with the quilt class! I know how consuming it is to be in limbo and hunting a house or waiting for something big to be resolved. Makes it hard to focus on anything else! I hope you find the perfect home!Terry in Arlington

Nola said...

Sometimes it's impossible to get caught up with postings. I am trying to read at least two days a week, but the yard is keeping me so busy, it's nearly impossible!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, between doing housework, trying to keep up with the garden and yard work, its hard to get to the computer. Once your on its hard to stop. Glad to hear from you. Keep us posted on your house hunt.

Hugs :)

Irma