Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend projects


Why do they always take longer than the weekend? I guess because the weekends are never long enough! I hope to have this finished in the next couple of days and then I can show you the finished project. (no, not my kitchen cabinets - I wish! That will take longer than a weekend and a few days!)

If the link works, this is pretty cool. (I don't think I've ever linked to a video before) Last week middle son spent the week in New Orleans with the Voice of Praise Choir from the church where he works. (still amazes me that he is now an adult, as in chaperon, on these trips. Weren't we just chaperoning band trips?) Anyway - they were performing and up walks Lenny Kravitz who joined them for a bit. The video does pan to the sound/mixing board a couple of times and that is where you will see son #2.

Been hearing thunder the past couple of hours. Lots of clouds, but so far no rain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cool! Terry

meowmomma said...

THAT, was simply awesome!!! Those "kids" will be stoked for life!