Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A little bit of green


I wasn't sure if this hosta would come back or not but there is a little bit of green poking out of the dirt! Yeah! This is in a pot on the patio. (also looks like it could use a drink) I haven't touched the flowerbeds out front yet and have still not decided what I want to do about flower beds in the back. I miss the beds I had at the old house. :( Maybe this weekend we might at least think about doing something outside.

I'm 'this' close to finishing Home of a Needleworker - just the right half of the bottom border to go. Maybe I can get it finished tonight. (I had to take some out last night - I hate frogging over one!)

Found out that both baby boy and his bride will be in Texas for the summer! Even though they will still be several hours away (they are both working the Shakespeare Festival in Kilgore again this summer) and working every day we should at least be able to squeeze in a few visits - even if it is only to drive over and take them to dinner. At least it will be closer than New York for a couple of months. I know they are where they want to be, but man do I miss them!

I'm off to see what (if anything) I can actually accomplish this afternoon!

1 comment:

Patty C. said...

Don't you love spring !!!