Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A little chilly

Remember the teapot planter Sarah gave me for my birthday? Well, I found a geranium a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be cute.

And it was - until a couple of days ago. The weather turned cool (cold for here) a few nights ago. We actually turned our heat on Sunday night. Anyway - the cold got the better of the geranium. Found this picture so I thought I would show it. (I haven't taken a pic of what it looks like now - poor thing) I'll stick it in the garage and see if it makes a come-back. The vincas out front are still hanging in though!

I'm still decking the halls. The trees are all done but my house looks like a train wreck.


This is something I worked on before Thanksgiving. I'll show ya what I did with it next time.

1 comment:

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I love geraniums!! They are so beautiful and so old-fashioned...too bad they don't have a beautiful fragrance to go with it. :)
Poor thing. I hope it is able to come back.
Okay, you have my curiosity up about the outcome of your little craft project.