Thursday, December 19, 2013

The big red dot and the little pink flower

I feel like a hamster on a wheel - I keep running and I never get anywhere! 
Last time Timothy was here he brought a little something with him. Why? Because he could and he does stuff like that. We had one of those every garage has one push button garage openers and Timothy thought he could do better.


So he brought this with him and swapped it out. Sometimes you just have to let him have the ball and run with it! I have to admit it is easier to hit than the little button that was there before!

I've been watching this one little bloom on my hydrangea. I took this picture on 12/4



We have had a couple of frosts and each time I think it is going to bite the dust but it is still hanging on on 12/16


Then we had a bigger frost and I knew it was done for but I walked out and took this picture yesterday. I thought about cutting it and bringing inside but the temps are back up (I sent shopping in flip flops this morning!) so I'm going to leave it there and see what happens.

I've decked the halls and I've taken pictures but I haven't had time to do anything with them yet - maybe I'll get them this weekend. I've still got a couple of projects (gifts) to finish up so I need to work on that first..

I'll be back before Christmas - even if it is without pictures!

1 comment:

Terry said...

The first thing I thought of was Rudolph's nose! LOVE the hydrangea.
It is 74 here today! Love ya, Terry