Wednesday, February 18, 2015

On the bright side



I've been having some issues with my left foot lately. At first it was just kind of a whimpering now and then but has been becoming more frequent. Last week while at my parents my dad asked if I wanted to walk around the block - I didn't know he meant a two mile block! I didn't have my regular walking shoes (I just wear them to the gym because they have a big hole in the toe) By the time we got back that whimpering had turned into an all out tantrum.  I could barely put my foot on the ground. I had on sneakers but they really aren't good walking shoes. I have an appointment with the foot doctor tomorrow, but in the meantime I ordered me a new pair of walking shoes!

Not a lot of stitching going on around here but I will be sittin and stitchin this afternoon! I'm going to ignore the stack of papers that need to be shredded and the one that needs to be filed and just stitch!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Very colorful sneakers, Tina! Hope whatever is ailing your foot is an easy fix. I think stitching outranks paperwork any day.

Robin in Virginia

Terry said...

Go, Tina! Let me know what the dr. Says.

Barbara said...

Whoa. How 'bout them sneakers. Pretty fancy. I went to the foot doctor a couple of months back. It was interesting. I've never really discussed my feet with a doctor before. I felt better after my visit.

Rue said...

Those are some bright sneakers, Tina! I hope your foot feels better.

xo,
rue