Thursday, September 24, 2015

It may be fall on the calendar


but the weather here didn't get the message! 

I haven't started any fall decorating yet (maybe this weekend?) with the exception of this one little spot. You can't really tell it in this photo but the flower 'vase' is a pumpkin. Had it for years and always used it for candy in the fall. Last year the lid broke. (happens when glass hits tile floor) I didn't throw the bowl part away - just stuck it out in the garage until I could figure out something to use it for. Picked up a few fall flowers and a little  birdhouse and now I have a new fall arrangement! No, the mirror isn't dirty - it's old. The jewelry tree was a gift from a friend years ago but some of the pieces fell off at some point and I stuck it in the closet until I could get around to gluing it back together. Found it when looking for something else (of course) and fixed it so I could put it back out on display. (yes, it stays out year-round)

Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Looks warm and cozy!

Robin in Virginia said...

It looks very welcoming, Tina!

Robin in Virginia

Rue said...

So pretty, I had to pin it :)

I hope you've had a great start to your week, my friend.

xoxo,
rue