Monday, November 23, 2015

Catching up

Just can't seem to get into a regular posting habit - maybe 2016 will be better. LOL
Projects have slowed down here so not a lot of updates there. The older two boys will be here this week for Thanksgiving then baby boy and his bride will be here in 28 days for Christmas! Yes, I'm counting the days - haven't seen them in over a year (and totally missed posting for his birthday last week - I didn't forget the day, we talked on the phone for nearly an hour, just missed getting a post up) 

I haven't done a lot of stitching lately but I do have these ornaments that I have been working on over the past year and they are finished and ready for the tree when it goes up.
I really like stitching these little ornaments

Cutting our all those small pieces, not so much. I will try to get some close up pics posted soon.
Kind of nippy here (for us anyway) and my hands have been cold all day - I even gave in and turned the heat on for a bit but still have cold hands!

Hope you are all having a great start to the week,

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Like your little ornaments, Tina! Are they fabric or felt?