Thursday, February 4, 2016

Question

What feed reader app do you use? Since Google reader disappeared I've been reading blogs on my iPad via Bloglovin and I've never been thrilled with it which is one of the reasons I don't read as many anymore. Just wondering what everyone else uses. My desktop runs Windows 10, so ideally I would like something that I could use on both. Also wondering what photo editing site everyone uses. 
I would like to get back to both reading more and posting more but I'm lazy and don't want to spend a whole lot of time exploring the pros and cons of all the options out there so if I could get some input I could narrow the playing field a little. :)


Since I don't like to do a post without a picture here is a little piece of stitchery from quite awhile back. 

Thanks in advance!
t

5 comments:

Terry said...

I read in safari..which U.S. The regular browser in Apple. Bobby says this..I don't know! Cute stitchery!

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your February stithery! Sorry, I don't have a suggestion!

Daffycat said...

When I first started blogging I just added them all into my Explorer feed list. When Exlporer stopped playing nicely with Blogger I moved to Chrome and used Google reader and that went belly up so I put everything into Feedly. I've been very happy with Feedly! I still use Chrome and I'm on Windows 10. Good luck!

Daffycat said...

I forgot to mention I also read on my iPad and iPhone on Feedly with nary a problem.

Sherry said...

I use Bloglovin and Safari