Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Seriously

The nerve of some people. This little pot of faux (sounds better than fake!) flowers was sitting right outside our front door on top of a little green stand. Noticed the stand was missing yesterday. Can you believe someone would just walk right up to the front door and take it? They also took another (live) plant and plant stand. Know they were there Monday night since we sat out on the porch handing out candy. I guess someone came too late for candy and thought they would just help themselves.
We are now in the process of installing cameras.

2 comments:

aine said...

I'm sorry that happened to y'all. I've heard from LEO's in the family that it's not unusual for the criminals to come back for Round Two. Your cameras are a good thing.

Robin in Virginia said...

Tina, I am sorry that this happened. I hope they catch whoever took your items. Thinking of you!