Thursday, May 4, 2017

French Alphabet Sampler, hail and ?

I had to move the fabric on my FAS yesterday so I snapped a picture - lighting was not the best because of the weather. The sampler is square so you can see I still have a way to go. 

It was cloudy all morning then started raining sometime after noon - then we had hail! Thankfully it didn't last long and no tornadoes this time.

Got a package in the mail yesterday - fabric and fibers. Now if I could just remember what project I ordered it for. I might need to sort through the bag of goodies I brought home from the get-a-way in March. There might be a clue in the bag that is still sitting on my sewing table. Pretty colors though!

Hope you are all having a great week!

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely floss and fabric you received in the mail, Tina! I hope you figure out the chart they belong to. Your FAS is looking good. I am glad to hear you didn't have to deal with tornados with your latest storm.

Terry said...

I love this design. You are doing a beautiful job!

Mary said...

Your sampler is going to be stunning, I love the colors of your recent order and hope you find the stitch it belongs to, I have done the same thing too! Mary

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I love the colors of those new threads. I hope you're able to quickly figure out what they are for. Otherwise, you might need to go buy a new pattern for them...at least, that's what I would tell myself. Lovely work on your sampler. Andrea

Rue said...

That sampler is really sweet, Tina! I'm glad you didn't get any tornados. Those things scare me to death!

I hope you figure out what that beautiful thread is for :)

xoxo,
rue

RJ said...

I love your sampler Tina. I'm a huge fan of anything French and can't wait to see this one all finished. I also love how pretty your project bags came out. I watched our Vonna did them on you tube and I do need to try and make one too. Yours are lovely. RJ @stitching friends forever 2