Friday, October 13, 2017

A little stitching

I've managed a little stitching lately.

Terry and I did a little stitch-a-long on this cutie (ignore the wrinkles) I think she is going to frame hers. I will probably make mine into an ornament.

 I pulled this off the stand to roll it out for a look - I really need to spend more time stitching on it. I was going to get a yard stick out so you could see how big it is but I forgot to do it before I took the picture, but it is 22 3/4" square.

 This is a pretty good shot of what the colors actually look like (or it shows up on my screen that way)

Not much else going on. Picked paint colors for the bedroom but not sure when we will get the chance to paint.
I put my fall stuff out (I don't have much) but I haven't taken any pictures yet. Maybe I will get to those in the next post.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Wasn't Hot Cocoa a fun stitch? I like it on the gingham linen. I think I stitched mine on Vintage Country Mocha. I really like your personalized sampler, Tina. Love the fiber color you are using. Enjoy your weekend!

RJ said...

Love both of your stitches Tina. Hot Cocoa is so cute on the plaid linen. I really like how that turned out.

And I love your sampler. May I ask what color threads you used? They are lovely. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Terry said...

Your FAS thread really shows well in that second picture. Beautiful! It was fun doing hot cocoa.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I can almost smell that hot chocolate...mmmmm... It looks like quite the large project you have going on there at 22 3/4" square. Hope you have a great weekend!