Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Paddy's Day!


Quite the close up, huh? Already had this picture on my computer and it was easier to pull it up than to get up and take another but you can see what the frame looks like. I have 7 out of 12 of these little cuties stitched up and I change them out monthly. (they are Lizzy Kate's - don't know if they are still available - sure going to miss seeing new designs from her!) Right now he is parked right in the middle of my Easter decor. The April one has Easter eggs on it - I may have to pull it out a little early. The fact that Easter jumps around can be a little hard to follow!

Going to hang out with the girlfriends for a bit this afternoon - we don't get to do it nearly enough these days. 

No green beer for me (I don't like beer) I'm a margarita girl and they are green, works for me!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your March block is a cutie. I think leave him out through the weekend and then put out Easter (it is 2 weeks from tomorrow). Enjoy your girlfriend time, Tina! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Terry said...

I have a different monthly set of Lizzie Kate’s, but I think I have only finished two. Yours is so cute and I love the frame.