Sunday, March 3, 2019

Gifted

I have the best friends!

One sweet friend sent me the pink flosses, cute quilty bandages and heart buttons for Valentines Day (I know, I'm a little slow)

and yesterday I found these in my mailbox - a RAK from another friend.

Aren't they just the cutest? I'm planning to swap out my Valentine decor today (remember, I'm slow!) for St. Paddy day decor. I'm excited to add these little shamrocks to my very limited amount of 'green' decor.

The weather is depressing. Rain and dropping temps. A good day to spend inside. The rain should stop later but the temps will continue to drop.

To the sweet friends who gifted me - thank you so much! 

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Beautiful quilling! I think it is quilling? So neat.

Robin in Virginia said...

Have fun with your new goodies, Tina! Look forward to seeing your green displays!