Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy 4th!

Happy Independence Day!

My rooster is all ready for the day

I finished my July monthly (Lizzie Kate). I just love this little frame. I have all the months stitched and all except for May are fully finished. I missed the mark with May and I have misplaced the buttons but I will have it ready for display before May rolls around again.

I stitched these last year - I'll have to do some looking for designers on these (I'm not good at keeping up with notes)

 Plopped a little sign on the fireplace - the crosses are year-round.

My favorite place to decorate for holidays 

I didn't take a close-up of the stitched piece (dunno why) but it's Lizzie Kate's July Stamp.

Little bits of red, white and blue 


In the guest room

I stitched this one 10+ years ago (pretty sure it was before our 2009 move) so if you know the designer hit me up and I'll post it. I'm sure I have the  chart - where?  


Do you have big plans for the day? Fireworks? I have flower beds that need fresh mulch. 

Have a great day and stay safe!



2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Liberty for EWE (the stitch in your guest room) is by Sharon Crescent and was a complimentary design. Love the various patriotic vignettes throughout your house, Tina! Thank you for sharing!

Terry said...

I love it all! That stand frame and that display cabinet are my very favorites.