Thursday, May 19, 2022

A Few Blooms and a Baby Lemon

             I have a few things blooming in the flowerbeds!                  

                                                    

My hydrangeas have one bud. One. On three bushes - and it's not making progress very quickly. I've seen many in the neighborhood with lots of blooms. The 'Little Limes' on the side of the house are bigger than they were last year but not a single bud yet.

One bloom here

Two blooms there

There are lots of buds on the gardenias

And one little baby lemon! I doubt it will get big enough to actually use - if it does I'll have to prop up the limb since the tree is still very small. We shall see! Assuming it survives the Texas heat. I'm not sure I will survive the Texas heat. It's way too hot, way to early.

Hope you are nice and cool where you are!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Hope your hydrangeas get spouting! Your little lemon is adorable. Have a good weekend, Tina!