Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Two for January!

Sneaking in a second post for January. 

Does January drag on forever or is it just me? Then February speeds by. 

 


Finished the stitching on this piece last week.
House of Blues an Browns by With Thy Needle and Thread.
I'm not sure about the fabric - it was packaged with the chart by the shop where I bought it. If it was the called for fabric, it's Fine Ariosa, 22 ct, cream. 
I did not use the called for colors - I changed to DMC, some of them I tried to match to the listed GAST but some, I just picked something I liked. (I used DMC 3752, 524, 869, 829, 451, 3011 & 3768) 
I think I may make it into a pillow but I will have to go fabric shopping. We will see.

The weather here is cold and miserable. We have had rain with some sleet. We are all the way up to 31 degrees right now. I'm staying inside and going to try to get some stitching in this afternoon. I guess I slept wrong last night and I've got a sore neck so we will see how much I actually get done.

On to February!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your House of Blues and Browns looks fantastic, Tina. I stitched this for a friend back in 2014 or 2015. Hope the hands/wrists are healing well!

Terry said...

I love that! So glad you can stitch again,, even if it is slow.