Monday, January 15, 2024

Ice Cold!

 Baby, it's cold outside! 

We got ice overnight! You can't see it in the yard but this is a shot of my driveway. And that's as close to outside as I'm getting!

I don't think anything else is going to fall but temps are not getting out of the twenties so it's not going to melt. Took this through the side door. Nothing moving out there. I've only seen two cars out so far.
Since I don't have any new stitching pics and my house is like a dust bowl, how about a few pictures from Christmas? Abigail got to meet her great-grandpa.

Aunt Brittany

and Uncle Brian

River just wasn't quite sure what to do so papa sr  (my brother is pawpaw so daddy is papa sr) and Kaitlyn helped him out a bit.
Ain't she sweet?
This was last weekend - she's growing too fast! Unintentional 'matching' shirts! 

Hope y'all are keeping warm!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Brrrr in our part of TX too! Didn't have much snow, but it only got up to 12 F yesterday! Really glad to see the sun today!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful assortment of Miss Abigail pictures, Tina! Stay warm and be safe if you have to go out.

Terry said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!