Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Thought I would take a minute to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. I don't have a whole lot of fall decor but I did put out what I came across as I was unpacking (I didn't go looking for any - I just used what I found, but I don't think I have much more anyway)


I put most of it here together to make it look like more!
I know I haven't been posting much this year (and when I do it is usually some complaint - sorry) but I'm shooting for a new start with the new year. That isn't to say I won't post before then - just that I hope to be back on more of a regular schedule by then.
This would normally be my weekend to put up Christmas decor, but I'm undecided as to how much, if any, I'm going to do this year. I've hit 'box burnout' and I'm not sure I can face unpacking more stuff! Maybe when some of the neighborhood gets started it will get me motivated. The neighbors have warned us they go all out so we will see!
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the needlework! :)
Terry in Arlington Happy Gobbling!

Michelle said...

Tina,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family ~

Daffycat said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Tina!

Linda said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tina...have a wonderful day in your new home...hugs, Linda

All things beautiful said...

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here but I know you do ... so a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Tina :-)