Saturday, December 5, 2009

So this is Houston

Or I guess it is really more like this was Houston yesterday since it is steadily melting away at the moment.








That's us - the yellow two-story.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Haven't been here since turkey day because I have been doing that thing I said I wasn't going to do - unpacking Christmas decorations. Since they are all in the garage and needed to be sorted before making an effort to get them into the attic, I figured I might as well unpack some of it. I (personally) won't be putting anything in the attic here - that will be the hubby's job. Not only is it a small attic space, but the door to get in the attic is super tiny. Nope, I won't be going in there! (I do miss my huge, overstuffed, walk-in attic storage space).
Enjoy your weekend!



2 comments:

Lorilee said...

Pretty snow. Here in Victoria, we only got a smidgen of the white stuff! It made for an exciting day at school--no WE didn't get out early. Unpacking Christmas stuff is on my "to do" list today. First comes laundry, vacuuming and mopping. I would LOVE a walk-in attic. We have the fold down ladder and walk-bent-over kind of attic.
Blessings,
Lorilee

annemarie said...

Wasn't the snow neat - reminded me of Minnesota. How are the kids doing up there?? I do not think they have any snow right now - at least southern Minnesota does not. Will you be able to see them for the holidays? I hope you are slowly getting settled in your new home and that you will have a nice holiday season.