Friday, December 11, 2009

Are you keeping count?

Days in a row to post - 5



trees - 4
This little tree is in my office/sewing room. I've had it several years and have used the same decorations on it every year. I still like them, so I'm using them again this year.
The snowman is hanging on the door to 'my room'. I picked him up a few years ago at an antique store. The only other holiday decor in this room is a little stocking I sewed up a few days ago that I haven't had a chance to snap a pic of yet. (yes, Bertha has actually seen a little action the past week or so!)
I'm not showing the rest of my room - I know I showed the 'real' dining room but this room is a little too 'real' at the moment. LOL.
For those of you who asked - no, Jason and Ashley won't be able to come home to Texas for Christmas. I'm having a bit of a hard time with it, but I know it is just the way things go. This will be only the second time I've not had all three of my boys together for Christmas. Brian missed one Christmas when he was living in Illinois - that one was hard too. Even the year Brian missed, the other two were home Christmas Eve and woke up at home on Christmas morning so we had our traditional Christmas morning. I won't have any of my kids here to wake up on Christmas morning this year. I will see the oldest two on Christmas day which I am extremely grateful for, but it will be different.

1 comment:

Janean said...

you'll be there to wake up on Christmas! are you going to treat yourself? the white tree is sweet!