Monday, January 11, 2010

Will I ever catch up?

Doubt it, but I keep trying! If I haven't been around to your blog or responded to an email - I'll get there, sooner or later!

We marked a few things off the to-do list this weekend, but most of it wasn't 'picture worthy' (I'm sure you don't want to see pictures of hubby loading boxes in the attic!) and the few things we did do, like hang curtains in the game room and change out a few light fixtures, I haven't taken pictures of yet.
Now on to this weeks (personal) challenge.

Don't you just love these little baby cans of paint. Last week I picked up samples of the main three colors I'm thinking of using.

Butter (yellow) Pebble (green) and Seaside (blue)
I decided to use the yellow in the entry, kitchen and little hallway (that is basically all doors) between the kitchen and laundry - also where the garage door opens into the house and there is a closet door there too - see, mostly doors. Anyway - when we were moving boxes from the garage to the attic we came across a box with two light fixtures we brought from the old house and decided to change out the fixture in the entry and the one by the laundry room - so while the fixtures were down hubby used my little baby can of yellow paint and painted a circle around where they were so we wouldn't have to take them back down. Now I have yellow circles around those two fixtures. Not where I had planned to start but my new goal for the week is to get those two areas painted.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Nola said...

Paint on girl! Can't wait to see what those colors look like when you get them up! I really like the pebble.

Rue said...

Hi Tina :)

I can't wait to see it when you decide!

The new sink is great!!

Happy New Year sweet friend :)

(((hugs)))
rue