Thursday, July 16, 2015

8 years ago. . . operator error, part two

This is the other post that was supposed to auto-post, it was supposed to post yesterday. I really need to get myself together and spend some time learning my way around again, This now and then thing isn't getting me familiar enough with blogger to do anything!

I posted this post - my very first post. I didn't really know if anyone would find me or not. I didn't set out to become a mega-blogger and never really thought anyone would find me. My followers are few, but each one is special to me.
I know my posts have been few and far between but my life has changed so much in the past 5 years. I've made friends - some stuck with me through the rough times and are extra special to me - you know who you are.
I've met a few of you in person through the years and that was fun. I'm so thankful that I started this blog and that I didn't give it up. So many things are documented in this little blog. A post may seem boring to you but I am so glad to have them.
Those of you who have been around know I hate to make a post without a picture so here is one from a few weeks ago when my Hydrangea was in bloom. I decided to stop fighting it and let it be pink!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your pink Hydrangea is gorgeous. I know I was a follower, but for some reason had to re-join your list of followers. Have a good day, Tina!

Robin in Virginia

Rue said...

Hi Tina :)

I'm so glad you posted 8 years ago or else we wouldn't have "met" each other.


(((hugs)))
rue