Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Here and There

 Little touches of Christmas around the house. Not all inclusive - still kind of picture overload and I deleted some photos.

 A little Santa and tree in the laundry room

 Another tree and another Santa. This is the little back entry (from the garage) we turned into an office space.

 Just a few small touches in the guest room

 I always hang these balls on the quilt hanger in the guest room. All of the dolls were made by my grandmother for my boys. (except  for Dapper Dan - I think that is his name) they stay out all year. Not sure if you can tell, but that is a little r/w/b Christmas tree propped up there. It was a gift from a friend and also stays out all year.

 Just a few touches in the master bedroom - on the list to be painted soon!

 Chest in the living room - usually completely covered with family photos.

 Little touches tucked in the shelving around the tv. 

 I think my bow needs a little more attention.

 I haven't bought much as far as decorations this year - I have plenty - but I couldn't resist this little upside down snowman.

 All the stockings waiting for Santa.

 The little angel tree topper belonged to my grandmother.

 How could I resist this little pink house - it lights up but I forgot to turn it on before I took the pic.

 I've fallen in love with bottle brush trees the past couple of years.

 Brittany left artwork on the chalk board when she was here at Thanksgiving. I think Santa approves.

 I made this little candy cane house a long time ago - it still sheds glitter every year. 

The Fireman Santas are at the top of the stairs. There are little dew drop lights that are kind of hard to see with the overhead lights on but if I turn them off you can't see the Santas.

Okay - that's it for this trip. I have one or two pictures of the outside lights. I don't know if I will get anymore or not - it is raining and I think it is supposed to be on and off all the way through Christmas.

I know, kind of picture heavy. If you made it this far, thanks for stopping by. Hope you are enjoying the holiday season so far.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Tina, I love your holiday touches. That upside down snowman made me laugh out loud. Thank you for sharing a glimpse into your home.

C Reeder PhxAz said...

The firemen Santa’s are my favorites. Thanks for sharing.