Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Not a lot of Valentine decor around here but there are a few touches here and there.

 A little wooden heart on a shelf in the kitchen.

 A couple of fabric hearts and some heart shaped garland.

 Found the little love block at Hobby Lobby - it matches the sign hanging above and I will probably leave it out.

 I love decorating this piece for holidays. I left the lights inside the glass door when I out the Christmas decor away but I need to replace the batteries. 

 Stitched and finished this piece several years back - I need to replace the cording.


I could have taken a closer picture - there is a little fabric heart by the lamp and some glittery hearts in the vase but I wanted to show how much warmer the stairs look with the lamp. It makes the room up there feel more like a part of the house. I always felt like I was banishing kids to the attic when they sleep up there. Thanks to Timothy for fixing me up so I could add a lamp there.

Hope everyone has a lovely day! :)

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

I like your Valentine touches, Tina. Very cool garland that is hanging from the mantel. Happy Valentine's Day!