I found the missing yellow buttons for the May monthly and got those sewn on. Finished the December stamp and got the buttons sewn on. I thought I was caught up with the monthly series I had started (I still have some waiting to be started)
Nope. I went to put the December chart with the rest of the charts and found the January one with the buttons still on it - oops. Looked in the bag and sure 'nuff, there was another piece of fabric in there.
In other news - I have flowers blooming! This one is in the front flower bed.
This one is in the back yard - haven't decided if I want to plant it or find a pretty pot for it.
And these things have gone wild. The only thing I have done with them is to stake up the ones that are laying over. I have no idea what to do with them.
I'm out of battery power so I guess that's it for today.