Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Well that stinks

This showed up in my email box Monday. I'm bummed. Not postponed - cancelled. Hopefully they will reschedule at a later date but I was sure looking forward to the show.

I decided I needed to drown my sorrows yesterday and made a strawberry cream cheese cobbler

This is not my recipe - I found it on Facebook 

It was easy enough to make and it was yummy. Would have been better with a big ole scoop of Blue Bell on top but that didn't stop me from eating it! 

Nothing much to report from here. Still working on my French Alphabet Sampler. Lots of mistakes I've had to take out - and some I'm working around. I'll post an update soon.

Hang in there. It's gotta get better sooner or later!


3 comments:

Terry said...

That looks good! Our concert was postponed.

Robin in Virginia said...

Sorry, your concert was canceled. I am hoping they will reschedule it for you once things return to somewhat normal. While I am not a strawberry girl, your cobbler looks good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina. I'm sorry your concert was canceled too. Every time I see Bon Jovi I think of 'Living On a Prayer'. I'm sure they will have that concert again when things quiet down. Your cobbler looks so good. I love strawberries so I know I'd love this. Hope you're staying safe and thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)