Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Getting the flower beds in shape!

We worked on the flower beds this weekend!

The window on the left is my sewing room

This is the tree we planted after we moved in (It's right in front of my sewing room)
I'm debating if I want to add flowers.

Nothing drastic. Just cleaned them out and added new mulch

32 bags of mulch! 
Took 3 trips to Home Depot to get the mulch.
(yep - grass isn't doing well on this side)

I'm searching the internet for a swing to go in this corner. Just gotta pick one.


My hydrangeas are looking good


                                     


The first little bloom!

I have never had dwarf morning glories before - we will see how these work out. 

Elephant ears started coming up a couple of weeks ago and hostas popped through last week. 
Can't decide what to do with this corner. The elephant ears overpower the hostas. I did not plant the elephant ears. There was nothing in this corner so I planted the hostas - no idea where the elephant ears came from!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your flower beds are looking good, Tina! I have never seen miniature morning glories before.