Thursday, May 28, 2020

A Little This, A Little That

Good morning!

How have you been spending your time?

Things are opening back up around here but I still haven't been much of anywhere other than grocery shopping.

I've managed to start and finish two little stitches.

On the left is 4th of July Bird by Heart in Hand (I left off the bottom part so I could use it all summer) and on the right is Happy Happy Flag Day by the Trilogy. I still need to sew the buttons on both. Not sure how (or when) I will finish them off.

We did a little re-arranging on the front porch.

Moved the little garden house from the side to the front.

So we could hang a swing on the side! 
Don't you just love porch swings? I do!

Stay safe out there!




3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your porch swing looks super, Tina. Enjoy your swinging! Well done on your patriotic stitch finishes!

Terry said...

I love it all! Fun and welcoming!

Christine said...

What a welcoming place! And your French Alphabet Sampler is beautiful. Congrats on the finish!