Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Hot enough for ya?

It's not quite as hot as it was last week, but it's still hot! Mid 90's instead of upper 90s. LOL
This was the first bloom I had on my hibiscus this year. Looked pretty sad, huh?

Gave it a little Miracle-grow love a few weeks back and the blooms are looking better!

I have one or two new ones just about every day. These two are from this morning.

This plant (forget the name) is right next to the hibiscus and attracts hummingbirds and butterflies.

My elephant ears are doing well. 
I see a few crispy ones I need to trim off.

I'm still waiting on the cushion for my swing. Should be here anytime now.
We have been using this old one we had on a bench - its a little short.

I've been doing a little stitching but no finishes to show. Maybe next time!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

You already know my thoughts on the heat (and humidity) and they aren't pretty. Your hibiscus blooms are lovely, Tina. Stay cool and keep hydrated!