Sunday, November 13, 2022

A Few More Wedding Photos

Finally got some more wedding photos 
so I thought I would share a few.







Simple and sweet. 

Hand update - bandages are off, incision is almost completely healed (but still very tender). I don't have any restrictions other than what is 'tolerated' and it definitely tells me when it's too much. Not much grip strength, I can't pick up anything heavy, I can't put any pressure on my palm at all and there is limited range of motion. (The incision is right in the bend of the wrist)
All will improve with time.
I can stitch as long as I have the project on the lap stand but I'm not going to win any races - that is true even when I have full use of both hands.
Should have a date for the right hand this week - that'll be another challenge since I am right handed!

It has turned cold here finally. Hubby got the Christmas lights on the roof this weekend and will do the ones on the ground next weekend then finish up Thanksgiving weekend. We won't turn them on until Thanksgiving weekend. I haven't started inside yet - I usually wait until Thanksgiving but depending on surgery schedule I might give in a start a little early.

Have a great week!











1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Glad your hand is doing so well, Tina! Thanks for sharing more of the wedding pictures. It looked like a spectacular day.