Friday, November 25, 2022

Round two

 
Because once wasn't enough. LOL 4 weeks to the day, had the right hand done on Wednesday. This one has hurt more than the left and it's harder to do things with my left hand on a regular day but it's even harder because the left isn't completely back up and running yet. At least I didn't have to cook or do dishes yesterday!

Pa and Tyler playing with Hot Wheels.
That table is like a Timex - it takes a licking and keeps on ticking. It's had a lot of abuse over the last 35 years. We had to replace the chairs a few years back but the table is still going strong!

I've been sitting in the recliner (it's easier to get out of without hands) so Bella decided she would take over my chair. 

I did my Christmas decorating before surgery. I didn't put everything out this year. I just didn't have time. I only put up one tree in the living room and only emptied a couple of totes in the kitchen. I didn't finish until late Tuesday and had to be at the hospital at 6:30am on Wednesday so I'll have to get pictures after all the kids are gone and I can get things somewhat put back together.

Hope you are enjoying time with your loved ones this holiday weekend.

I'll be back soon with Christmas photos.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Bella looks quite comfortable in your chair, Tina. Hope your right hand heals fully. Happy Saturday!