Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas!

I have a few finishes I can show now.

Well, this one is mine and I could have shown it anytime but after I finished it I put it away an didn't get a picture. 

Cookie Exchange By Hands on Design. This was a mystery stitch-a-long in 2021 (I think?). I'm pretty sure I used everything as listed on the chart. I didn't finish mine until this fall. No idea why but it's super cute and sitting on the counter in my kitchen.


I forgot to take pictures of this one and the next one before giving them away so I had to request photos - oops.
This is the one I did for Abigail.
Little House Needleworks, Joy To The World, using called for DMC and  28 count mystery fabric from my stash.

This one is Tyler's. Dazzlin' Deer from Heart in Hand Needleworks. I used Classic Colorworks Hickory Sticks instead of Sticks and Twigs because the skein I have looked too green. This is on a 28 piece of 'sponged' fabric that I found in my stash. I don't know how long it has been hanging around but it was from way before hand-dyed fabrics were the big thing. 

These are both super cute and I may stitch them again for my tree - someday, in my spare time.

Lizzie Kate - Dear Rudolph. The larger one is stitched on the fabric from the kit and has the buttons from the kit - it was gifted to a friend. The smaller one was stitched on another mystery fabric from the stash with buttons also found in my stash. It's the only new stitched ornament on my tree this year.

I have a couple more projects wrapped and under the tree but I will wait until they have been gifted to show them here.

Can't leave you without a photo of my sweet baby girl. I haven't seen her in two weeks.
Thank goodness her mama is good about sending pics an videos daily!
She will be here tonight and I can't wait to catch up on snuggles!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What beautiful pieces you have stitched and finished, Tina. The picture of Abigail and her bear is darling. Enjoy those baby snuggles! Merry Christmas to you!

Terry said...

I love the cookie exchange! I knew you made it, but never saw it. Each item is great! Abigail,is in the holiday spirit!
Merry Christmas!