Monday, October 22, 2007

smile



A few days ago Michelle graced me with the You Make Me Smile Award, which made me smile - a lot!
I'm 'supposed' to pass it along to 10 people who make me smile, but I've decided it is just too hard to narrow it down to just 10! Blog land is just filled with people who make me smile! There are many blogs I read that I've never commented on, but they make me smile nevertheless. So, Michelle, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks to everyone who passes by my little space in blog land whether you comment or not. I hope in some way I make you smile.
Have a wonderful day! :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations on your award. I enjoy your blog and it does put a smile on my face. The towel bar is great... love the tea towels.
Linda

Michelle said...

Hey Tina,

Good job on learning to link names and pictures! It made me smile :)

Michelle