Monday, September 8, 2008

Red Thread update


I finally finished the August square and since I had to take the piece off the Qsnap to move it over I thought I would take a picture. It is really hard to get a good picture since it is so long. Despite the fact that I have done a lot of frogging on this piece (I think I stitched August twice!) it is still fun to stitch. I hadn't opened it up all the way in awhile (I have the excess rolled and pinned to keep it out of my way) so it was fun to open it all the way for a look.

7 comments:

staci said...

Very nice, it's really coming along :)

Rue said...

Ooooo.... I really love this! That saying is so cute :)

hugs,
rue

Bo said...

One thing I didn't inherit from my mother was her dexterity with stitching, so I always admire anyone who can do it...This is very nice.. ;-) Bo

Anonymous said...

I remember the excitement of rolling up a quilt to baste for hemming and finishing off. Then the grand "unveiling" when you finally stitch the last stitch and take out the basting. So exciting!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Have been wondering about your progress on this. Will it be framed for over a door or? So cute! Terry in Arlington

Nola said...

What lovely handwork! You must be a patient woman. What in the world is "frogging"? I've never heard it used before.

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

It looks so cute! Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs~Kelly