Thursday, November 18, 2010

A birthday post

Today is baby boy's birthday - his bride's birthday was a couple of weeks ago (when the girlfriends were here) and I missed writing a post for her so I'm going to wish both of them a happy birthday today!


This picture is from several years ago and I know I have posted it before but it is still one of my favorites.


This was taken when they were here in August


And this was the last time we saw them - heading off to pursue their dream. I'm proud of them for going after what they want, but it doesn't make me miss them any less. New York seems so far away.

Happy birthday Jason and Ashley!

Love you both and miss you every day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, happy birthday Jason and Ashley!! What a sweet post Tina, love the pics!!
Hugs,
Amy