Monday, November 22, 2010

Up on the roof-top

Hubby got out this weekend and gave the outside of the house a little 'spit shine' with the pressure washer.


one of those jobs that you can't really appreciate unless you see it before or in progress - nothing like watching all that dirt wash away (like cleaning inside - no one notices when you do it, but they sure notice if you haven't)


Now she is all ready for Christmas lights to go up -hopefully this weekend, depending on the weather - it is supposed to turn cold - it is in the 80's right now but we have a freeze warning for Saturday morning. That's Texas weather for ya. I've noticed some houses in the neighborhood have already put the lights up - they haven't turned them on, but they put them up while the weather was good. Oh well - as long as it isn't raining they will go up. (although I think it was raining and snowing when they went up last year!)
I'll 'spit shine' the inside a little today and tomorrow, then give it a good cleaning while I'm putting out Christmas decor next week.

Hope you are having a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am having a great week too! I am off for a week. Mostly traveling, cleaning, etc..but so glad to have a chance to do it~! I love the difference a pressure washer makes. Terry