Friday, November 12, 2010

Still blooming

My flowerbed is still blooming - I don't know why I thought I could skip the allergy meds!


There used to be a gnome in here


Oh - there he is! Seems he has been pushed aside.


And there has been something digging out here. Since it is in the front yard, I know it wasn't either of our dogs (they aren't allowed in the front unleashed or unsupervised)

Still have the scratchy throat - at least I don't feel like I'm going to choke to death every time I swallow, but I think I might cough myself to death. Not doing much for getting a good nights sleep.

I have finished one of the projects from the pile in the last post and have fabrics cut for 3 more. I'll get there - eventually!

Hope you have a great weekend. We are supposed to have rain - might be a good time to stay in and get some projects finished!

1 comment:

Rue said...

Tina.... you are the sweetest person EVER. Thank you so much for remembering my birthday! You made me cry, seriously. You're the only one that sent me a card from Blogland. Thank you sweet friend :)

I hope you feel better soon and your flowers are beautiful!!

love,
rue