Monday, February 6, 2012

A fun week!

I didn't mean to just disappear! I had planned to post last Monday but I ran out of time.

I went to J'ville to spend the week with the girlfriends. We had a great time just hanging out together - shopping and visiting. It was the first time we had a chance to get together since before Christmas so we had our little 3-woman Christmas while I was there. (looked like I was moving - both going and coming!) Some of it has already been put away, but here a few pictures of some ornaments that were in the 'gifty bags'. (we always do bags 'o stuff!)






This one is all wood. The card that came with it says the colors are all natural, no stains, dyes or paint. (www.woodquilter.net) There were several Christmas things in the bag (there always are!) and I have put most of that up, but I'm keeping the ornaments out in my sewing room so I an enjoy them all year.

I hope you had a great week. Of course when you take a week away there is a load of stuff to catch up on when you get back so that is what I'll be working on this week!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Very nice ornaments! I am so glad you got to go and visit! :)

Mouse said...

ooo glad you had a great time and the wee wooden ornament is lovely :) love mouse xxxxxx

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

What a great time you must have had...I'm glad you were able to get away for a while. It's good for the soul ;)
Your ornaments are adorable! I'd keep them out, too. lol