Friday, February 17, 2012

Let's try this again

I tried to post both Wednesday and Thursday but my computer was so slow I ended up having to restart and by the time it restarted I had moved on to other things. Mr. computer is slated for an upgrade soon, just waiting on my computer guru (aka - middle son) to have time to come spend a few days transferring and updating stuffs. He helps me out - I cook for him. Pretty good trade! That probably won't happen until April so I'll just have to muddle my way through until then.

Anyway -


thought I would show you a little of what I got for Valentines Day. Hubby came home with flowers and a little bag 'o goodies. Ghiradelli (dark) chocolates and there is a gift card in there. I have something else to show you - next week. :) The flowers and candy were a bonus. :)


I also got this little surprise in the mail from my friend Terry (no blog). She sent me a package of MOP buttons! I love most anything MOP! I can't wait to find something to use these beautiful buttons on! Thanks Terry!

Okay - that's it for today.

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Mouse said...

awww how sweet and another surprise too and those mop buttons are gorgeous :) love mouse xxxx

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I hate it when my computer won't cooperate! Love your little buttons with their unusual shape. I don't know that I have ever heard of MOP buttons. :/

Lorilee said...

You have a sweet hubby. I do too. I finally got photos of my gift. We are actually having some bright sunshine instead of clouds! My laptop has been acting up too. Hubby just worked some of his magic. He says it is working better now. I will go and see for myself after I finish my muffin!
Blessings,
Lorilee