Thursday, April 24, 2014

Get-a-way goodies

Yes, it has been a month since the stitching get-a-way but I'm just now getting my pictures together. The ones that were taken there are off my phone, the others were taken with my camera - I think the phone does a decent job. Or maybe it is just because I don't know diddly about taking photos so using a camera doesn't help? Anyway here are a few of the things I came home with.

 Not sure what is what at this point but I know the wine glass and the silver (with the heart) paper weight were in the gift bag I got along with this pair of scissors


and the pink crystal turtle magnet in the center of this board (I've had the board and put the ribbon on it when I made the one for the gift bag)


 Okay - now my pictures are mixed up - but I've been collecting pink crystal needle magnets for awhile so mr. turtle is right at home!

 the other stuff in the first pic were either door prizes or get-a-way goodies along with the tote bag above and the plastic box and stuffs inside it.

Here is the other picture that was supposed to be with my first picture the big flower was also in my gift bag. I put it on my other magnet board (that I also added ribbon to) You can't tell I like magnets, can you? There was also a bottle of wine in my bag but I put it with the other bottles and now I don't know which one it was.

This is the stitching room - snapped this as we were all going to eat.

 Here is a picture of all the projects we got while we were there. These are the finished samples - I have not finished any of mine yet. The silk floss and my sandpaper rough hands make for slow stitching or I end up shredding the thread but I'm working on the little pin keep. There is a better picture on the shops website. I know I missed getting some of the stuff photographed this year - it was just a busy few weeks all jumbled together and I had already put some stuff away. I do still have some outside photos to show. They have been doing a lot of work on the place and it is looking really great. I'll try to get those up soon (more phone photos since I didn't have my camera)

This was the 9th get-a-way I have been to with 3 Stitches I always have a great time but I have to say, I think this one was the best one so far. Pam did a great job and I can't wait to see what she  comes up with for next year!

Need to get off here and go check on another project I've got going today. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Great goodies! I love the pink magnets that you are collecting..I didn't know you were doing that! :)