Sunday, September 6, 2020

Time Flies!

 Wow - didn't know it had been so long since I posted! 

I was going to show you my galvanized tray before swapping it out for fall and realized I had missed a few other photos too so here ya go!

My summer galvanized tray.

Finally got my cushion for the swing. Worth waiting for - I love it!

Got my French Alphabet Sampler framed and hung over the fireplace. I'm still debating moving the crochet above it. (have to get out the tall ladder)

I finished Knee High (Hands on Design) a couple of months ago but I haven't decided what to do with it yet. It's on 36ct Light Coffee (Vicki Clayton) with one strand over two threads except for the quilt where I used 2 strands over two. I love the look but hated stitching with 2 on 36 count! I used all the called for colors.

Are you as tired of all this craziness as I am? We finally took a little day trip yesterday and had lunch with the oldest and his bride. The first time we had seen any of our kids since Christmas! (in person - thank goodness for modern technology!) It was nice to pretend the world was normal for a few hours.

Plan to start with the fall decorating this week. I'll try to not be so long between posts this time!

Hope you are having a nice holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Every pic is lovely! Can’t wait to see fall!

Robin in Virginia said...

Enjoyed seeing your pictures, Tina! Your porch swing looks incredible. Bet it is very relaxing!