Sunday, June 6, 2021

It's me again!

 

These are the companion pieces to the box I posted last time.
I had stitched these way back when but just now got them finished off. The one on the left was supposed to be a scissor fob and I had already trimmed it down before I decided I didn't want to make it into a fob so I made a tiny pillow. The one on the right is a needlebook. I should have put something beside them for scale. The needlebook is roughly 2.5" x 3.5".

Stitched in 2008, finally finished in 2021 - not much grass growing under my feet, huh?
At this pace, I will have to live a very long time to stitch and finish all my stash! LOL

Hope you are enjoying your summer so far. 
I don't care what the calendar says, when it's this hot, it's summer!



1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful pansy pieces, Tina. Love the colors! Stay cool!