Friday, June 25, 2021

It's Quiet Around Here Today

        

We've had the kiddos around since Saturday

Which means it was noisy at times

but it was lots of fun!

Hubby spent a lot of time at the grill - we didn't go hungry! LOL

I didn't get a lot of pictures but I wanted to make sure I had one of all my guys together. This was Father's Day. Daddy was here but he left before we got around to taking photos, dang it.

Jason was here from Saturday until yesterday afternoon, Brian (and Brittany) were here from Saturday until Tuesday afternoon and Timothy was only here for a few hours Sunday afternoon.

The weather co-operated nicely and we got to spend some time outside but it's back to being hot and humid. 

The kiddos have scattered again and hubby has gone back to work. I have piles of laundry and lots of cleaning to do but that's okay, totally worth it! Having them all together at the same time is so rare these days. I can't wait until we get to do it again!

Hope you are all staying cool!


















3 comments:

Terri said...

Nice looking family! Glad you were able to all be together!

Terry said...

So glad they all came and spent time together!

Robin in Virginia said...

Awesome pictures, Tina! I am glad you had your guys around for the weekend and memories made. Happy Saturday!