Tuesday, June 29, 2021

What's the buzz?

 

I didn't realize how bad these photos were until I pulled them up on here. 

These are projects from a retreat in 2009. I finished the stitching part that year but never got around to the 'finishing' part until this year.

My finishing skills leave a lot to be desired. (framing, I can do - sewing, not so much)

I guess since I'm not entering any kind of contest, they will do. At least the front looks better than the back!


There is a piece of wool felt on the inside for needles - didn't get a picture with it open.

This was supposed to be a scissor pocket but it always bothered me that it would be upside down so I decided to make it into a stand-up. I watched Vonna's video years ago - maybe I should have watched it again before tackling this. Again, just for me, it'll do.

We are having some strange weather. It goes from sun to rain and back again. Did it all day yesterday - the rain part caught me while I was out - twice - I'm staying home today! LOL

Hope you are having a great week so far!


2 comments:

Terry said...

All so cute! You are getting lots of things finished up! Love the Rae Dunn with the stitching.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your retreat projects are darling, Tina. Love your display!